#15 – The Bear
The one with Bernard the Hot Elf.
We know nothing says “dark comedy set in Chicago” like beef sandwiches, Wilco, and the actor who played Lip Gallagher on Shameless (Jeremy Allen White), but this is a podcast hosted two natives of the Greater Chicagoland Area! We aren’t just going to give any old Italian beef a pass, so you can trust our sandwich expertise as we dig into a double helping of FX’s The Bear (now streaming on Hulu).
Plus we conduct a bloody post-mortem on Season 3 of Barry in our latest Rewind Review (don’t worry, there are plenty of spoiler alerts before we get there!).
Yes, finally there’s a podcast brave enough to ask: Where have all our David Krumholtz gone?
📺 Review: The Bear
🚨 Spoiler Alert for Episodes 1-2 (starting at 26:11) 🚨
- Episodes Watched for Review: 2
- Number of Seasons Overall: 1 (All 8 Episodes Out Now)
- Where to Watch: FX on Hulu
📼 Rewind Review: Barry
🚨 Spoiler Alert for ALL EPISODES (starting at 50:33) 🚨
- Number of Seasons Overall: 3
- Where to Watch: HBO and HBO Max
- Here’s why Netflix made you wait a month to watch the rest of Stranger Things – Peter Kafka and Rani Molla, Vox
- 'Stranger Things' Becomes Nielsen's Most-Streamed Program in One Week – Selome Hailu, Variety
- ‘Stranger Things’ Creators Discuss ‘George Lucas-ing’ Will’s Birthday, Updating Season 4 After It Premiered, and Their Not-So-Secret Spinoff Show – Kate Aurthur, Variety
- ‘Obi-Wan Kenobi’ Finale Disney+ Viewership Bests ‘Book Of Boba Fett’ – Anthony D'Alessandro, Deadline
- Disney teases new photo of Santa Clause series ... without Bernard the Hot Elf – Petrana Radulovic, Polygon
- MSNBC to replace Rachel Maddow with Alex Wagner four nights a week – Jeremy Barr, The Washington Post
- 'A Black Lady Sketch Show' Creator Robin Thede Signs HBO Overall Deal – Joe Otterson, Variety
- Review: ‘The Bear’ Is Gorgeously, Addictively Stressful – Jen Chaney, VultureNotes go here